HALF DAY CLASSIC tour of Florence (3 hours)
Our tour will include the following sites (all external, except the Cathedral):
• Piazza del Duomo with its buildings and works of art, such as San Giovanni, the Baptistery with “Porta del Paradiso
• The Cathedral Santa Maria del Fiore (free entrance, yet the guide is allowed to speak to the group only if they are using whispers. If your groups is not provided with whispers, please get in touch with us, we will give you all the necessary info.
• Palazzo Davanzati, a typical 15th-century residence, and see the 14th-century towers in the old medieval quarter.
• Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence and its famous jewellers and goldsmiths.
• Piazza della Signoria: the focal point of the origin and of the history of theFlorentine Repubblic and still maintains its reputation as the political hub of the city- It is the meeting place of Florentines as well as the numerous tourists, located near Lungarno.
• Piazza Santa Croce, where Florentine “football” is played in June and the neoclassic façade of the Basilica di Santa Croce.
Half day (maximum 3 hours) € 125.00 for 25 people and 2€ extra for each person extra
Individual and family rates (1-10 partecipants)
Half day (maximum 3 hours) €145